Start a new topic
Answered

Why do my uploaded shapefiles disappear from my map if I navigate away from Map Studio?

I uploaded a shapefile to my map in Map Studio, then went to My Workspace to view a landscape report. When I came back to Map Studio my shapefile was gone. Where did it go? I didn't see an option to save it.

Best Answer

Thanks for asking Annie, this is a known issue and will be fixed in the future. .in the meantime check out the link below for a "workaround":

The current process for saving shapefiles permanently is detailed in the Saving Shapefiles topic in IFTDSS Help. In the future, users will have the capability to directly save uploaded shapefiles at the time of upload.

Answer

Thanks for asking Annie, this is a known issue and will be fixed in the future. .in the meantime check out the link below for a "workaround":

The current process for saving shapefiles permanently is detailed in the Saving Shapefiles topic in IFTDSS Help. In the future, users will have the capability to directly save uploaded shapefiles at the time of upload.

Login or Signup to post a comment