Start a new topic
Answered

Lanscape file creation issue

I am trying to create a landscape file in Flammap 6.0, based on a dem layer from which i found the elevation,creating also layers for the slope and the aspect,and a raster file created by a vector layer from the corine land cover (clc). This layer is containing a fuel models field, based on Anderson's classification.The topographic layers have cellsize:30.The clc layer had cellsize:10 in its default situation, though I changed it to 30 by QGIS 3.14 editing.This should have aligned the raster files,though it didn't happen.As you can see by my attached image,there is a message saying the west bound value of my fuel model layer is incorrect,though it has the exact same value with the expected one.

Please let me know if I can do anything to solve this issue.

Best Answer

Hi Dimitris,

This forum is specific to IFTDSS and, while IFTDSS uses fire behavior calculations from FlamMap, we do not have the background to provide FlamMap support. We can help direct you to the correct place though.

For FlamMap questions, please refer to the FlamMap project web page here: https://www.firelab.org/project/flammap. They have a section on Technical Support about halfway down the page that lists various methods for contacting FlamMap technical support. They should be able to assist you with your question.

Best of luck on your project,

Josh 

IFTDSS Support Team

Answer

Hi Dimitris,

This forum is specific to IFTDSS and, while IFTDSS uses fire behavior calculations from FlamMap, we do not have the background to provide FlamMap support. We can help direct you to the correct place though.

For FlamMap questions, please refer to the FlamMap project web page here: https://www.firelab.org/project/flammap. They have a section on Technical Support about halfway down the page that lists various methods for contacting FlamMap technical support. They should be able to assist you with your question.

Best of luck on your project,

Josh 

IFTDSS Support Team

1 person likes this

Thank you a lot for your support.Apologies for my mistake.

Sincerely,

Dimitris Oikonomou

Login or Signup to post a comment